Dr Symptoms Share Best Natural Home Remedies for constipation Relief. Constipation occurs when an individual does not have enough water of cereals in their diet. Other reasons include delaying or ignoring a trip to the washroom when you are busy, lack of exercise, depression , diabetes and hypothyroidism. Here are some Remedies To relieve you from the problem.
- Start you day with breakfast that includes appropriate quantity of cereals. Corn flakes, milk, beans, plum, apricot, pear, fig, barley and maize all are rich in fiber and should be included in breakfast.
- Flax seed is rich in fiber and omega three fatty acid. Make it into powder from and take a teaspoon daily.
- Take half a glass of lukewarm water and mix a few drops of lemon and a teaspoon of honey and drink it daily.
- Apricot and plum have plant of fiber so they should also be included in daily food.
- Fig has Tartaric acid which is good for relieving constipation
- Take 5 Grams of Barg e Sina , 5 Grams of Gul e Surkh, 5 Gram of Maku, 5 Gram of fennel seeds and 3 figs. Boil Them in Water. Strain and drink in the morning and evening.
- Take 6 Grams of Halila Siah a, 1 Gram Ginger, 12 Grams fennel Seeds, 2 Grams salt, indrG and Make powder of all these ingredients. Take half teaspoon with lukewarm water.
Walk or exercise on regularly.
Do not Delay Going To The Washroom when needed.
Constipation can also leads to piles, so include fiber and water in your diet.